Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 232425262728293031323334353637383940414243 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 584

Thread: ' Living The Dream '

  1. #321
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank You...Thank You...Thank You !!!

    Without the Risk of sounding Narcisstic [img]graemlins/gulp.gif[/img]

    Here Goes:

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img] Happy B-Day to Me
    Happy B-Day to Me
    Happy B-Day Mr...Pwesident
    With Joanie & Lancelot that's Three... [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

    [img]graemlins/cake.gif[/img]

  2. #322
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Take a bow sweet [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  3. #323
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey it's 2 4 Tuesday


    Roadrunner~ ( New York version and Cleveland version )Joan Jett and the Blackhearts


    Real Wild Child~ Joan Jett and the Blackhearts

    [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]
    I have the morning [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] ready and some Ny Charlie style bagels warm out of the over. So good on this [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] morning. Have a great day! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

  4. #324
    Inactive Member CCfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 9th, 2002
    Posts
    511
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think I will indulge in the coffee and bagels this fine am. Thanks! It is lovely!

  5. #325
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I think I'll join ya CCfan! I think you will enjoy the Charlie style bagel and NYJ's [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] just gets better every morning. Try it with some cremora.
    It's the best part of waking up, rain or shine! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Keep in mind you're eating for 2 now!!!!!

    My 2-ferz btw are:

    Close To You_The Carpenters
    Since You've Been Gone_Cherie and Marie Currie

    See you all later,
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  6. #326
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Special Delivery Late night [img]graemlins/moon.gif[/img] Two-fer:

    "Blue Letter" [img]graemlins/broken_heart.gif[/img] - Fleetwood Mac

    "She Wrote Me a Letter" [img]graemlins/envelope.gif[/img] - The Box Tops

    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]

  7. #327
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Good Humpday morning all!
    It is raining [img]graemlins/cat.gif[/img] s and [img]graemlins/dog.gif[/img] s here today.
    This is going to be a looooooong huMPDay for mwah!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] <--Note: I do try to keep smiling.
    Gus

  8. #328
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Good chatturday morning gang~
    Fresh hot [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] and warm sticky buns this morning. We are at the end of Sept already, can you believe thanksgiving will be here very shortly, this year just flew by. I love the holidayz tho, especially Turkey day! I think the [img]graemlins/sun.gif[/img] is gonna shine today. Have a great day! NewYorkJettster~ [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  9. #329
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Well hello! *peeks around the corner*
    It's true isn't it? Chaturday finally did come, huh?
    And warm sticky buns to boot!! *mistakenly puts one in pocket for later*
    These are delish NYJ [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] and the coffee is el manifico 4 sure!
    Enjoy your sunshine!!! Our rain lasted 2 days and now we are back to 100 degree temps again and humidity galore. [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] //oo//

    Have a great weekend everybody!
    *doubles fists*
    I pity the fool who tries to keep me from having one! tee hee!!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  10. #330
    Inactive Member Lancelot's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    456
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This weekend sadly [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] yielded another loss...

    Keep looking for clues in Heaven [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img] !

    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] R.I.P. Robert [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic